dfjhktjhl. How do You use thIs thing? Anyway here's my picturE
I've finally escaped and hopefully successful this time. Oh, don't even remind me of dfhgejhfgdk laSt timE. one of master benNett's friends had left the top off my cage. around midnight I escaped in those wet thing's called baby wipes our something. then I got bOred so I went down the hall and inTo the pLace where humans do their buSineSs. to my surprise, sitting on the little round bowl was bEnnett. when he saw me he screamed like a little girl. he pulled up his pants and ran out to my oldest master's room. they chased afTer me. I ran into master emMa's bedroom (she was snoring like a hippo).aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
they goooooooooooottttttttttt mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee cznm,. bnm, hold on spik...........................Oh sorry I guessed spiky escaped
2 comments:
that is so cute
Caitlynn just told me about your blog...that is HILARIOUS! I need to know who wrote that post. Well, I guess it was Spiky (but the truth will come out somehow!!!!)
Post a Comment