Well, the kids finally convinced me to start a family blog. I think it will be a fun summer project for us. So check in from time to time to see what we're up to this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(56)
-
▼
May
(16)
- Happy Memorial Day!
- Friday Field Trip
- book of the week
- You Know It's Summer When . . .
- Summer Centers
- High on the montain top
- Aawwwoooo !!
- HAPPY SUMMER!
- Thorn in my Kraken
- guest post
- almost a full dog!
- The third temple in AZ
- Anyone want to play?
- Just in case Emma gets lost
- A big girl
- Mighty or not so mighty?
-
▼
May
(16)
3 comments:
We are soooo excited you are blogging! Love the pictures of the attempts!
These pictures are the best! You are definitely a MIGHTY family. I can't wait to check in!
Cute pics Katie, I can't wait to read more. I love all your weekly dates. What a fun idea.
Post a Comment