Sunday, August 21, 2011

My B

At our family celebration at  Airworx yesterday ( an indoor trampoline gym)
 Happy 10th Birthday, B!  What can I say?  He's such a great guy!  Here are 10 things to love about this birthday boy:

1.  He is wise beyond his years.
2. He is determined to be his best.  When he recognizes that he's doing something he doesn't feel good about he works very hard to change that behavior/habit, and keeps at it until he's happy with where he's at.
3.  He is patient --  he is so patient and helpful with his younger siblings and even their friends. 
4.  He is so artistic!  I love to watch him draw -- he has such hand control!
5.  He is easy to please!  Yesterday his dad asked him what he wanted for his birthday, and B said, "Ah, a punching bag (to practice karate)  and two other things I can't remember anymore.  I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever I get."
6. He has a great laugh!  I love to hear him laugh when he thinks something is really funny -- it's contagious!
7.  He is very loving.  Even though he doesn't enjoy getting kisses from mom anymore -- he puts up with it -- and is always very vocal in letting me know how much he loves me.
8. He has a great sense of adventure --  he loves being in the great outdoors!
9.  He is sensitive -- to others' feelings and to the impressions of the Spirit.
10.  He is so much like his dad -- I'm so thankful he has his dad for a role model -- he's growing into an incredible young man!! 







2 comments:

Jenny's Joy said...

He is such a great boy! I hope he had a great weekend!

Serendipity said...

Happy B'day B! What a fun way to celebrate...and also, what a great list of your wonderful qualities!

Followers