We spent the last week back in Utah to spend time with my sister and brother and their families. Sadly, Dave had to work, so he drove us up - flew home - worked - flew back, drove us home. THANK YOU SWEETHEART. I had such a nice time with my sis and bro and their great spouses and kids. I mean . . . check out this group! All the cousins on the Drewes side together again. HAPPINESS! (Just one more year and Nana and D will be here with us!)
We enjoyed the cooler temps by spending our days outside -- Bridal Veil Falls, Jordanelle, hot tubbing, water sliding and splash padding in Park City.
We enjoyed the cooler temps by spending our days outside -- Bridal Veil Falls, Jordanelle, hot tubbing, water sliding and splash padding in Park City.




S and J were quite a little team. I love this photo with her arm around him. They are two peas in a pod. It was really fun to watch them this trip and see how their little minds work so much alike.
My greatest triumph this trip -- making a friend of Baby K. Yes, I have to brag - he loves me. He even let me hold him when Jen was in sight! It must be that "Special K" bond we share. I miss kissing those soft cheeks! As our Utah connection grows bigger, it's getting harder to be so far away. It won't be soon enough, but we'll see you all again soon!
2 comments:
So fun! I love the picture of the kids under the waterfall....it looks like a mushroom! I'm so glad you got to spend time with your family, and congrats on bonding with that sweetest little baby K! He is adorable!!! Glad you're back home.
...so much fun! Hope you are settling back into your routine! We miss you...
Post a Comment