Saturday, July 3, 2010
Private?
So I started this blog because the kids really wanted to have a family blog and I thought it would be a fun way to keep in touch with our out-of-town family and friends. But the more we record the more we realize we don't want strangers to have access to all the info we're posting. Dave and I think it would be best if we make our blog a private blog. If you have any thoughts or recommendations concerning going private, we'd love to hear. And if you'd like to be put on the list of "invitees" just let us know! Thanks for taking an interest in our little family, and for all your comments -- both on and off the blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katie - you have a blog! I was reading Summer's blog and noticed "yours" but wasn't 100% sure until I checked. Welcome to blog city or blog world! Now in regards to going "private" that's a tough call...I did both. Now I'm public again...BTW could I add you fine people to my blog list?
Katie, I've done it both ways. I totally understand the reason people want to go private, and sometimes I keep thinking I want to. My main reason for making it public again was that the kids' grandparents and the grandparents' friends were having a tough time figuring out how to sign in...and blogger limits the number of people you can have on a list. Either way, add me (use my mamadriggs email address)
Post a Comment