I can't believe the kids are back at school. The summer has come and gone, the first day of school as well . .. and still no post from me. So, here goes -- we had a wonderful summer break! I just loved being with my kiddos. We had a few camps and at least one structured activity each day - plus a last minute trip up to Utah - but really quite low key and just right:) Last Monday, August 6th, the kids headed to school. We have a new middle schooler this year as well as a kindergartner . . . and one emotional mama. I miss having the kids here. C wasn't sure what was going on the first couple of days and kept looking for everyone. I think she has adjusted to the new schedule now and I'm getting there, too. Everyone is really enjoying their new classes (for the most part -- today was the first day S said she did not want to go to kindergarten -- but big brother took her hand and she agreed to walk into the school with him).
Memories from the first day . . . (why do these photos insist on being crooked??)
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment