Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another Special Day


 BR was baptized last Saturday.  It was a very special day for him and for our family.  As he came up out of the water he had a super big smile on his face - so touching.  We were so grateful to have Nana & D and Grandma all come to be a part of  his big day, and thoroughly enjoyed their visits.  At the end of the day we gave him his Baptism Book with notes from many family members, and he sat and read it and wrote his own memories from  the day -- which I think went something like "the water was warm and I am happy."  It was a day we'll always remember!




It was really sunny -- I'm not sure how many eyes are actually open for this pic:)

2 comments:

ChrisAJ said...

Great photos!

Just so you know, the link on the sidebar for the Olivia & Chris is not up-to-date.

We have another blog at posterous.

Serendipity said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day celebrating Briant!

We hope our baptism gifts made it to him...

Followers