![]() |
| BR was so excited because he HIT the ball TWICE! It was a sweet experience because I gave him the exact same advice my Dad had given me years ago when he taught me how to bat. That night as we were snuggling BR said, "Did you like it when I hit the ball? I did exactly what you told me and I hit it!!" He was so proud of himself! |
![]() |
| BR is always so friendly with the opposing team! |
![]() |
| This pic says it all! |
![]() |
| And here's E at her first volleyball game. She was excited, but a little nervous because she does not enjoy serving. But guess what? She hit the ball over the net TWICE on her serves -- YEAH! She also had a couple of awesome returns! I always stunk at volleyball, so it's really fun to see her enjoying this sport. |
![]() |
| Oh yeah, she's got it! |
![]() | |||
| Look at that focus! Her favorite spot is on the front row. |






4 comments:
Fantastic photos! It's so fun seeing pictures of the kids when they are involved in sports. So glad you hear yours are enjoying their activities! (Oh, and your blog background was created using my papers...I love to see what people make with them)!
Those are great pictures! BR and E look really happy! How are the crockpot meals coming?
Love your new background!
It looks like they're having a great time. Great pics!
Looks like life is 'happy busy' for the mighty johnsons!
Fun!
Post a Comment