Friday, September 3, 2010

Watch out Mary Lou!



I realize I have just aged myself by referencing Mary Lou Retton . . . oh well. Just had to share pics of little S at her gymnastics class. As Jen put it" what a perfect fit for her." S is my child who runs everywhere on speedy legs like a gymnast about to vault. She can also climb anything. At 18 months she could climb on top of our kitchen counters WITHOUT the assistance of a chair. On occasion she has even greeted Daddy in the driveway as he comes home from work by climbing through his window and into his lap to drive into the garage -- also without assistance (except driving assistance of course). So, here she is . . . (she's so fast it was hard to get a good pic. I took a video clip, but Sarah was watching herself and deleted it -- we'll try to get a clip next week.)

5 comments:

Jenny's Joy said...

She's looking good!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Is Brock in the same class as Sarah? Because in that 1st picture it looked like Brock. Good job Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Actually, that boy in the picture was only one of 3 kids there that day -- I'm sure I would have recognized Brock if it was him. Sarah goes on Thursdays -- how about Brock?

Emma said...

when are you going to update?

Followers