Thursday, September 23, 2010

HAPPY FALL

BR reminded us all day yesterday that is was the first day of FALL.  It was a great first day of Fall for Tucson -- only mid 80s and overcast -- ahhhh!!  The end of the heat is growing near!!  Fall is my favorite time of year!!  I love to cover my home in pumpkins -- wood, ceramic, fabric and of course pumpkin Scentsy!  I hope your day was wonderful, too! 

4 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

You just BARELY changed your wreath because a couple of days ago it was your cute school wreath! I am with you...fall is my absolute favorite time of year and baking and spice scents are the BEST!!! I was just at Leah's today and I asked her what scent it was and it was some Autumn Scentsy you gave her. I want to get it (whatever it was)!!

Emma said...

You updated!!!, it doesn't feel like fall :(

Jenny's Joy said...

Happy Fall! I love your wreath!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes -- autumn sunset I bet -- I have one here if you want it :)

Followers