Saturday, December 17, 2011
Another Day to Celebrate!
S turned 5 last week! She loved having Grandma and Aunt Suzanne her to help her celebrate her big day. Five has become a magical age for her, and she is suddenly very grown up -- and old enough to do new things like brush her teeth without standing on her stool, reach things high in her closet by herself, and (some days) she feels a new power to do things without even being asked!
I love this little monkey! Here are FIVE things I just adore about her (in no particular order):
1. I love her energy! She is almost always the first person awake -- she goes and goes all day without a nap. Oh that I could siphon just a bit of that energy!
2. I love to watch her dance! She can't seem to help herself when she hears music she's just got to boogie -- and she's actually quite good!
3. I love to watch Miss S as a big sister -- every day she says to me, "thank you for letting us have a baby sister."
4. S is a determined little girl. She has been in speech therapy since age 2 1/2 and has come such a long way! She has worked so hard!!
5. She is very curious -- sometimes it leads to things being broken as she takes them apart to investigate them -- but mostly it's fun to watch her mind work! Lately, she has become very interested in putting letters together and reading them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy 5th Birthday from the Drewes Cousins!
Post a Comment