Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snow in Tucson?


 Can you believe we found snow in Tucson??  OK - yes, there's a catch -- it was really soap bubbles blown from overhead blowers, but it was magical to our kiddos.  Poor things just don't get to experience real snow more than once a year when we venture up to Mt. Lemmon.  A nearby mall -- La Encantada -- turns on their "snow blowers" every Friday and Saturday evening during December.  They call it "Enchanted Snowfall!"  It is a fun addition to our "12 Days of Christmas" countdown.

2 comments:

Jenny's Joy said...

How Fun! I think our kids would love it if a mall up here turned on some warmth and sunshine!

Summertime Designs said...

So glad you guys did this again! When Emma was in our car once I'd asked her if you had done this before because we wanted to try it out. She said you had and that it is so fun. I'm glad I got to take the older two girls because we had a blast! There's a rumor going around that it's supposed to snow here in Tucson on Thursday...like...real snow! I'll believe it when I see it.

Followers