Monday, August 23, 2010

Spy Training



This weekend our house was transformed into a spy training center in honor of B's birthday (yes the invitation is backwards -- don't try to read it :). B planned the whole thing -- 4 training tasks and then a mission to test their skills.

Decoding their spy names (shadow, danger, ignite, x-plode, stinger, etc . . . )


manuevering through the laser maze

Retrieving spy supplies in the obstacle course.


Destroying the "weapon of mass destruction."

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

A totally cool party for a totally cool guy! (We used a reigniting candle for the bomb cake -- it was hilarious:) B was a great sport!

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

What a fun celebration! Happy Birthday B.!

Suzanne Woods said...

This party looks like so much fun!

I had forgotten that you had a blog. Did you just recently start adding to it again, or have I just been clueless?

Anyway, mom reminded me. Thanks for it!

Anonymous said...

We started it this summer. I go through spurts of keeping up with it and not. The kids remind me when I get too far behind :)

Followers